Sunday, October 15, 2017

Day 46 Pitt River Greenway

I am almost caught up with recording here the details on the actual day I do the walk!  I have made a pre New Year's resolution to not get behind again! On day 46 of the walk (Oct. 11, 2017) I added another 7.8 km, bringing the total distance over the 46 days of the walk to 316.4 km.  On the virtual tour walk, I am on the Pitt River Greenway, which takes me along dykes along the Fraser and Pitt Rivers.  Fall comes rapidly here in British Columbia, and my walks in Victoria are much cooler than they were just a few weeks ago.  So far I have kept this activity just to myself, my immediate family members, and my doctor, but I think I will do a general announcement on my social media before too long.  I wanted to be sure that I was keeping up with it before doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment